My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

computer locking up and other fun stuff

So I've been working on the translations but apparently running photoshop and winamp simulatenously is too taxing for my computer and it's been locking up nonstop.  I'm going to be spending time fixing this so I'm putting my releases on hold until then,  for those who commisioned me this WILL be fixed by monday and I WILL have your commision ready for you then. 

Thanks for your understanding

-Leon

2 comments:

  1. I told you about those stairs dog I TOLD YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use WInamp cos it apparently causes many crashes on my computer as well, so I moved to VLC and now it works perfectly and takes a minimum memory.

    ReplyDelete