My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fighter X White Mage

Quick break from Gai Mizuki all the time, I love this comic, short sweet and hilarious enjoy :D
artist can be found at pixiv. he cleaned out his old pixiv account a few months ago(it was still around when I made this post) so a good amount of his works are lost to the ages but he's still doing new art now and it's pretty awesome should so check it out.
Fighter X White Mage






No comments:

Post a Comment