My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Thought I'd have it sorted out by today so I used my one lifeline translation yesterday but of course overnight shipments turned to not be overnight so the release will be a bit delayed sorry for the inconvenience everyone :(

3 comments:

  1. Dude, you are working hard for us, you can do translation every 2 days or so. Don't stress yourself, the bara community have a lot to be grateful for because of you and this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I'm not stressed out, just had an issue with my computer. I'm keeping up the Daily release so that the translations are "fresh" in my mind since I'm practicing my kanji by doing this daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Leon and i hope u enjoy the translating like I enjoy the reading =D

    ReplyDelete