My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Amazing coloring job done by kumpex92

Posting it in the chatbox all sneaky like I didn't even notice it until now this major thanks to you sir for your amazing work! kumpex has given a link with a special credits page and in FULL color the WHOLE thing freaking amazing.

They Hunger v.2

aaaaamgawds this is awesome.

Favorite part has to be the little colored pattern on the last panel haha, a really nice touch makes the joke a lot funnier :3

2 comments:

  1. hehe.! I'm so happy that you like it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a comical capper that the nice blonde guy is a Tanuki, a raccoon dog.
    Thank you so much for your great collaboration.

    ReplyDelete