My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

monks demons and stuff - ron 9 update

The fact that I haven't translated the title yet SHOULD be a bad sign but hey on the bright side I'm almost done with the character introductions, just an update for everyone lest I don't make it by midnight,

THIS IS JUST ONE PAGE THE LINK WILL BE POSTED WHEN THE WHOLE THING IS COMPLETED.

Just want to make that clear, of course it someone asks they will be dealt with in a swift and trollish manner.



4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we like your translations and appreciate your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry man we love ur work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes. Ron-9, I like this one and soon Ill be able to read it. Thanx in advance.

    ReplyDelete