My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Solid Snake pixiv manga

This one was interesting to translate mainly because since it was taken from pixiv the quality was less than stellar so I had to take a few liberties at some parts, so if it starts sounding goofy/weird you know why.  Lots of handwritten stuff in there too, to further increase the madness.

This was a commission from darksand17

Thanks for the support~!

Solid Snake

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the translation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your translation! I just wanted to let you know that the link for this (Solid Snake) doesn't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete