My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

un coup de solei Part 5 Tsukasa Matsuzaki



It means sunburn in french. Enjoy! (this is part 5 of a 7 part series 2this is from Shouka Dou 5) I did them out of order without realizing it until much later... if anyone has the raws from 1-3 or is willing to purchase them I'll finish up the whole series!


Un Coup De soleil - Part 5

also its from Tsukasa Matsuzaki Wheeeeeeeeee~

Something funny I noticed is that Satoshi's hair changes so much during the story, and it's not even during parts where time passes like each page its length differs greatly. It also makes him look older and then suddenly younger again too haha, oh well all I care about is the teacher anyways~


This is a part of EO's commission,
Thanks for the support!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. syuuske@gmail.com (It's at the top of the pages too hehe) and you have the whole of shouka dou 2 and 3 right? I've already gotta shouka dou 1 but only parts of 2 &3 (specifically the TMatsu parts only)

      Delete
  2. Will send them to you .
    PS. I actually read the top of the page and the "Hiatus" thread so i didn't wanna sound like an ignorant annoying person. Oh and thank you for you hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem thanks for your support :)

      Delete
  3. just an update for anyone who reads this I am still looking for shouka dou 2 & 3 to finish the series. Unfortunately AxD didn't have the ones I was looking for :(

    ReplyDelete