My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The World's Most Wanted to Receive Health Class

I love the way this story goes, where it starts off with the teacher being 'in charge' and teaching the lesson and the roles completely swap by the end. It's a shame it was so short but it's good just the same. 
This one is another commission, Enjoy!
 
The World's Most Wanted to Receive Health Class

Thanks for the support!

10 comments:

  1. Ty Watcher for the scan as always~

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I had bought my own copy before he released it :P otherwise I would have included him in the credits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, also Leon you put the wrong commission name again in the doujin. Maybe my name is hard to remember~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I forgot what your name was on here so all I had to go by was your email address :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll update it to your name now that I know it haha :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. モデルなんて絶対やらない!
    i cant read the name but are you going to do this one it is also by the author it on watcher he release on apirl 5,2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unless it's commissioned I won't be, currently I'm having an interesting time with Burst Beast, to say the least haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!
    Love you dude hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, thank you for sharing!

    Check my yaoi & gay male art gallery you'll love it!

    If you want to link exchange leave a comment and i'll add you on blogroll!

    ReplyDelete