My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Update with a widdle teaser

First off just a picture no download aside from the this click on it to zoom in and all that (although aside from the panting there isn't much) This one is a big commission I've been trucking through inbetween study hours, job hunting and the works. 

Classes are good, job hunt is in good shape friend of mine is putting in a good word at a networking position so things are looking up oh and no I'm not dead. 

Obviously my priority is managing my RL and stuffs so the intermittent will be continuing but yes I am still translating just at a ...three-toed sloth's pace which I LOOKED IT UP ON THE INTERNETS is the slowest animal in the world mkay it's pretty slow.    Honestly I didn't want to post unless it was a release but I guess I owe the courtesy of a small update so people don't think I'm gone for good. 

Thanks for keeping in touch everyone I'll be back around again!ヾ(・▽・)

4 comments:

  1. How the other commission coming along? Glad to hear you are doing well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhm all is proceeding is planned hopefully both will be done by the end of the month....much sooner would be much nicer of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news! I am eagerly await the ron-9 translation.

    ReplyDelete