My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Status Update

Midterms are starting and I'm going to get a job tutoring so once my midterms are over I'll be able to finish up and release that ever so delayed ron9 comic that I teased about like....two months ago? Jeez, anyways that's the news, I'll see you all then! (゚▽゚)o

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do well on your midterms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the news! Wish tou well...

    ReplyDelete