My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

more fun teasers

Sure I'm working on it, but aside from ron9's awkward usage of kanji that SHOULD be kept in kana form but that's just me complaining because I'm rusty.  So yeah it's got lotsa pages so I'll leave you with this since its partially related.

5 comments:

  1. what manga is this ? and when is it getting uploaded ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the name says, it's 'ron9'. Already uploaded by the translator, here: mediafire.com/?47a83jxm02rnfd1

    ReplyDelete
  3. what manga is this? i tried the mediafire link but the file has been removed

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a ron9 comic you can find it under the ron9 label :)

    ReplyDelete