My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Otokotachi no Mahae - Chapter 2

What's this? A release in the SAME MONTH, and it's not a post complaining about translating or a random status update like a personal blog.  REAL CONTENT! Wooo! yaaaaay!
 Let's keep the pace going positive thinking woo!!

My favorite line in this chapter "Yo, we don't need the play by play". I kinda wanted to make it Yo DAWG but I felt that was pushing it a little.  They aren't that kind of gang....stas...







5 comments:

  1. I kinda wanted to make it Yo DAWG

    ...and now all I can hear is Xzibit going "YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE DICK SO I PUT A DICK IN YOUR DICK SO YOU CAN FUCK WHILE YOU FUCK" in my head.

    Will read this newest release when I get the chance, though! And holy shit, you're almost back to being daily again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the scanlators of this group male or female?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you dawg! I mean you do so much for us.. thanks :P

    ReplyDelete