My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you very much.

I'll be honest in that I wasn't expecting any significant form of income from this and it was honestly just for fun so I left my paypal account alone and I want to send out a thanks to the person who donated back in early December I'm sorry I sent out this thanks so late and I want to express my gratitude. Once again thank you very very very very very much for your contribution and I'll be sure to continue to do my best in providing for you guys and the community.

Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome.
    Even as simple as a 4 second ad net you quite the worth. Then again, your translations were S rank enough to receive such support.

    Hope your life becomes smoother with that extra cash. Translating for fun is a noble job in itself, as this is purely a bonus.

    ReplyDelete