My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Muraya's Ginza Shopping Street - Character Intro/Minicomic 1





Turns out he REALLY REALLY likes analog clocks, an interesting fetish if I've ever heard one.
Small note, Kumahachi and Youji shop's both have parts of, or their whole name in them.  Kinda confused me at first when I was translating because I had no idea what Hamabe was supposed to mean out of context.  See you all tomorrow :D

1 comment:

  1. There is an artist called jacob mott who has a armband watch fetish and to be honest the guy he draw which are wearing it ARE so WORTH loving this fetish hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete