My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

adfly problems

EDIT:  Fixed via a helpful soul I've put the link at the top of my site in red.


So for some reason there's a silly bug with adf.ly where the links aren't being properly redirecting, so it's all on their end I'm sure it'll get worked out soon so just sit tight for now :P

if it doesn't get resolved anytime soon then I'm just going to drop adf.ly and it'll be free season for all of you haha of course I'm going to have to go through each post and change the links around so it'll take some time of course, not much, but some :D

7 comments:

  1. I had been using adfly for such long time yet I have no problem with regards to it.

    More Ways to Earn Online Here: http://onlineearningplaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you trasltae this ?? pleaseee o:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?m0nddr4trrv6axa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing you're new around here but, I do commissions only, not requests. On top of that asking for a free translation when adf.ly is going down haha you're a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually i'm from mexico and i did't understand all you said but i did't knew you do only the commissions sorry :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. its alright I'm not mad it happens a lot, the more people the merrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just drag the "skip ad" logo to the address bar, and voila. settle.
    also works with linkbucks link

    ReplyDelete