My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sansho - Tsukasa Matsuzaki Chapter 6


Chapter 6, this one is a pretty big step up because Hiroshi mans up a bit, thankfully.  Probably my favorite chapter because it's pretty funny overall, but then again I throw that word around so much it's lost it's value by now right? haha  Pretty sure, I butchered the author's notes too...

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! :P this one was really funny, definitely my favorite chapter so far lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I was totally on the edge of my seat waiting for this. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.

    That said:

    1) IT ONLY TOOK LIKE FIVE CHAPTERS FOR HIROSHI TO GROW SOME BALLS.

    2) Is it just me or does Kumadera's dick get bigger with every chapter? (Literally. Figuratively, obviously he's a bigger dick with each chapter.) I swear, that thing has put on a couple of inches.

    3) So, DBT/IBT/WBT frequenters, I have a question: Does it count as a hatefuck if you do it to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link doesn't work either :O. Only sends us to mediafire.com with no download link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem. It takes me to my own mediafire files. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. just right click at the skip ad button and choose copy link location. Then paste it in the urls bar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I have the same problem with this episode, I tried what you said, but it doesn't work, mediafire says the file is not available... Could you please take a look at it? I really want to read this one! :P Thankyou very much.

      Delete
    2. heyo if there's any files with ads that you find let me know all the links SHOULD be ad-free right now, I just fixed this one, enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Yayyyyyy!! xD

    Sure! If I find any other with ads I will tell you. Thankyou very much!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete