My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Class Reunion -Tsukasa Matsuzaki



With my mystical magical powers I managed to get this translated before it was actually released....actually no.
Watcher was kind enough to respond to my request of getting an early scan of JUST the Tsukasa Matsuzaki story(I don't have the rest of it don't ask haha) in the next Nikutai-Ha Gachi, and here it is! Edit: fixed a silly error caught by "Ano ne" thanks! :D
I'm still working on Hanayuke//Burst Beast of course so keep watching my twitter for more updates
and THANK YOU SO MUCH WATCHER(now currently residing in the bara.xibia.com forums)  :)

and of course I'm looking forward to the full upload! :D



Edit: I HAD REUNION MISPELLED aaah so many times sooo freaking awful, thank you SO MUCH naku@fuzzybuns.org thank you much.











6 comments:

  1. Could you do the other stories that this one came from please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this one looks great :)

    ReplyDelete