My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Computer Troubles

I'm currently typing this up from a borrowed laptop but that aside, my computer is out of commission and I still haven't established any form of stable income so replacing/fixing it is....pretty far out there.
 I'm going to work on it with some of my more computer literate friends this weekend to see if I can salvage/recover it but for now the outlook isn't looking too good.

 So for those who have donated so far thank you VERY VERY much with current circumstances withstanding I didn't have a chance to post a thank you for the last two donations I received. 

So I'm just putting this post up just to let you all know what's going on etc.  I'll just leave up this donate button here and I'll let you guys know how things turn out this Saturday. Thanks again for your support everyone and I hope everything works out so I can get back in there :)





1 comment:

  1. I don't mind donating, but do you or would you have the capacity to translate games?

    ReplyDelete