My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

TRANSLATE IT ALL.

So recently I've been in a kinda
mood.

Which is GOOD, but then I want to translate everything so I get like 10 pages in before OH THIS REMINDS OF THAT OTHER ONE, and the cycle continues. On the bright side this means that I'm going to be translating more works! Although they will be more sporadic and while one single won't be finished quickly I plan to have all of them done by the end of May.

Also I'm back to working on Hanayuke I lost contact with the commissoner//ee(?) person who's giving me the money, but it was just some personal issues so it's all worked out and we shall proceed as planned! TO TRANSLATING.

2 comments: