My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sansho - Tsukasa Matsuzaki EXTRAS


Here are some extra pages, they explain the backstory that isn't FULLY explained in the book but for the most of it they've already mentioned. I'll be posting what my next work is soon. (well I already updated my header but that doesn't count :P )







7 comments:

  1. I really, really want to read this from the beginning but the earlier chapter download links don't seem to work! Help a lady out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted a link at the top of the site to help with broken download links, I'm trying to make it a bit more noticable right now haha but I'm terrible at HTML xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whelp. Call me a creeper but I hope I didn't spam 'Thank you, thank you!' on a buggy profile. Either way I may or may not have made a blogger just to thank you profusely for your entire blog and the fix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for this series! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really appreciated this comic.. Hahahaha.. And also I really the scanlation of Hanayuke.. I just shed a tear at chapter 7.. Lookign forward for your scanlations..

    ReplyDelete