My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sansho - Tsukasa Matsuzaki Final Chapter!


So....aside from the afterword and a few extra pages that I'll be releasing after I am DONNEEEEE WHOOOO~ I'll be posting my next projects soon after that's all finished up.

This story has a pretty good ending considering the whole huge mash of terrible personalities that it started off with, but the culmination of all of this is on page twenty-two. Where Hiroshi is just SO MAD that Kumadera assumed he was cheating on him that to teach him a lesson he'll CHEAT ON HIM FOR REAL. I had to read it like 5-10 times over to make sure he wasn't being that ridiculous but yeah, it bothered me enough that I left a little translators note for it. ANYWAYS Enjoy the story and I'll be posting again soon, thanks for stopping by! ヾ(・∀・)







2 comments: