My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

We in there.

My computer is back all worries are gone although I do miss le super computer, alas productivity will be increased.  Thanks again for everyone sending me links to the downloads/separate uploads etc

5 comments:

  1. WB, keep doing the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the entire Policeman Island, not sure if you still need them or not but I'll try to get them up. ( Since I don't remember where I got them from > <)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeyy.. now, can you continuing ur translate in Policeman Island?? cz i'm reaaallyyy love that storryy... :3 ... BTW, Good Luck ,.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.mediafire.com/?8xoamm3soggi5j6
    new bara Incompatible by Takeshi matsu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad everything is going well Leon990.

    ReplyDelete