My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Grovel Shoutarou Kojima

Grovel - Shoutaroh Kojima
A little and fast commission that was asked of me, man I'm so mad my computer set me back like this I'd have so much more done by now.....and I blame Diablo 3, well actually I blame me but yeah.
MORE RELEASES

3 comments:

  1. mmm, the cover looks good ~ thanks so much for scanlating it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like the cover! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete