My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, July 20, 2012

incompatible - takeshi matsu

Here it is!
I know how you've all wanted me to work on Takeshi Matsu and I hope you all thank builder for the hard work he put into cleaning this, because he had a nice hand in getting this release done!
Also don't get me wrong Takeshi Matsu has some really nice works out there AND is amazingly successful in this niche genre that is bara, but a good portion of them just rub me the wrong way haha.....no pun intended.

I am just going to complain about the "main character" because this guy is, if my translations are correct, a complete douche.  Some kind of closet wall-flower kid get's a chance to have his dick sucked AND gets to fuck a fine looking man (who he also calls a muscle-head even though he secretly admired him holy jeez I'm mad at some random character in a manga) and turns around and says he hates the guys guts.  I read this like 5-10 times over to make sure I didn't misunderstand it but I guess that's what Takeshi Matsu meant by titleing it "incompatible" because I sure as hell am not compatible with this twat.

Anyways enough of this Takeshi Matsu I'm going to release some nice Seizou Ebisubashi next and then some KAZ. 
Till next time!



11 comments:

  1. Thanks babe!! =DD
    Love you! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can would you post the files. Psd? thanks.^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure better yet I'll just email them to you, send me an email at syuuske@gmail.com and I'll reply with a link to dl it.

      Delete
  4. Well the main character admires this guy and is jealous of him. That's why he says he hates his guts. Basically this is a common problem with people who are not happy with themselves ( they are too soft and want to be tough, they are ugly and want to look great, they are week and want to be strong ...) and when they see someone who is like this they feel attracted to him, admire him but hate him as well because he managed to be what they could not. In truth they don't hate the other person but themselves and just direct this anger at the other who is in their mind better then they are. I think that's what the main character feels inside. I should know i feel like that every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...hell, Seta says as much on page 21 - when Retsu basically tells the rest of the class to GTFO, he says, "Geez, I wish I could be cool like you!"

      Although, I think the main reason Seta's not too wild about Retsu testing his gag reflex on his dick is because he initially identifies as straight! I know that I wouldn't be too happy about a girl going down on me (I mean, a beej is a beej, but...).

      Delete
  5. Thank you!

    Quick question, though - am I misreading the sign, or does this really mean "middle" school the way I'm thinking about it (as in junior high school)? Because the only way this makes sense to me is if it's a (senior) high school reunion. (On the other hand, this is Takeshi Matsu, so I'm not getting my hopes up.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyaa, nice body.
    Thank you so much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete