My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Hanayuke Chapter 4 - Seizou Ebisuashi

It's been awhile and don't worry I still think the MC of this story is a jerk, but the first few chapters everyone seems fine.  Things get all kind of screwy(puns wooo) in the next few chapters haha

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't been a fan of Seizou E., and I think Burst Beast was simply okay... but the last few chapters did justice and Hanayuke even raised the bar for me. The artstyle is much better, and Idk why, but Kanta looks so hot, too hot that I think I've slowly becoming Seizou's fan now haha

    Here's hoping you'll be doing more of his work in the future! ^^

    ReplyDelete