My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hanayuke Chapter 5


And so it begins.....the drama.....

Enjoy!

Edit: forgot to translate the title! and it's so important for this chapter too, oh well it's there now.

4 comments:

  1. In the end everyone is jerking it.. lol

    Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. At the last five pages out of nowhere, BAM! Just completely out of left field. You weren't kidding Leon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This AdF.ly account has been suspended.help

    ReplyDelete