My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hanayuke Chapter 6

Hanayuke Chapter 6, can't believe I didn't notice this before but 116(15) and 118(17) have the exact same image used haha.

Oh well at this point everything has become a writhing mass of a drama, and we're not even halfway yet! yay~



5 comments:

  1. Thank you! On the edge of my seat (and...err..the edge of something else) for Chapter 7.

    (Also, I don't care how often Ebisubashi uses that image. Kanta's expression in that panel is PRICELESS.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooo thanks Leon (and whoever commisioned -if it was- for this. FrozenRain?)
    I have to wait a day or two before I can download this, but Hanayuke is probably my most favorite Ebisubashi's work so far, so having a new chapter is totally awesome (Kanta never fails to turns me on).
    It's not even halfway? How many chapters left anyway? Is this longer than Burst Beast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This AdF.ly account has been suspended. help

    ReplyDelete