My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sansho wa Kotsubude ch.1 REMASTERED

THATS RIGHT IN BLU-RAY HD DIGITALLY REMASTERED WITH DOLBY DIGITAL AUDIO.

Edit: Fixed pg.9

Okay, but seriously I went through my old chapters of Sansho and they are so bad...so many horrible cleans/translations/grammar. So I'm going to be re-releasing the whole thing, this is just an update to let you know I'll post it all as one big compilation when I'm done.
(This isn't the 1yr/1mil views thing that's still a secret just something I had been meaning to get around to)
I'm also going through a few of my old works and fixing little errors. I had some help with from people with finding them like in backyard wrestler I called the MC a gold medalist when he was actually a silver medalist.  I also butchered the Italian name in Burst Beast #7 which someone was nice enough to give me a REAL name haha. Other fixes and updates are on their way too...adding labels so it's easier to navigate via artist etc.   Well that's all for now enjoy!


2 comments: