My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Go Fujimoto - The Fated Key

A little surprise I guess for some, I was planning on not releasing this because I felt the quality of the RAW as well as my cleaning was lower than I'd like to share with other people but the commissioner insisted so enjoy~

Also Fire Code should be out today if not then Monday morning since builder had the cleaning done for me already.

7 comments:

  1. wow, no comments ~ don't people know how to say thanks nowadays :(
    for such an awesome job, you definitely deserve lots of gratitude from us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys enjoy this commission. Thanks Leon.

    -Adelph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this commission, this was a surprisingly "deep" story.

      Delete
  4. Thank you interested in Go Fujimoto for over a decade and having at loooong last another of his works, even one I've commonly come across raw, in a format to enjoy is a gift. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Usual Awsomess!!! thanks dude!!!

    ReplyDelete