My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Thank you Kevin!

As some of you may have noticed my latest release had a fancy new credits page and it was all thanks to Kevin, a fan of this site,
I don't know what else I can say but thanks and I just wanted to let you all know I wasn't the wizard who made this amazing credits page.

Thanks again for the support Kevin!

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that Kevin did a great job. Which got me wondering: Which release is the guy on the bottom left from (the one with the t-shirt ridding up his chest)? The one to the right of the couple from Hanayuke, but under the couple from Captain's Orders and left of the guy with glasses from Fish Dealer Kensuke? Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the doujinishi Monster by Mizuki Gai

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info Baraboy. *HUGS* <3

      Delete