My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fighter x White Magev2(Re-release)

This is a rerelease of my old version of Fighter x White Mage, there was a ton of silly errors
(like a random face put over the comic on page 9 because I was trying to copy paste it to the title page lol) and with my links going down I might as well update one of my favorite comics.  So here it is, I'll update the old post's link as well in case people find it that way as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. I never even noticed that face on page 9 until I read this lol :P

    ReplyDelete