My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, December 28, 2012

MoreUPDATE: Currently Reuploading

(01/22/13)
Moreupdates: Most of the big series are uploaded I'm working on the tedious task of updating each of the download links in the blog.
Done so far:
Hanayuke(All now adfree)
Burst Beast(All)

Fire Code(All)
In Progress: Uploading done, updating links is boring but I must do its.
Adfocus suspended my account, ads are dumb, I'm dumb, going to remove all ads.
Sansho 
Gai Mizuki stuff


REUPDATE: I'm currently using the generous filehosting powers over barablogger.com I've updated the Holiday file so far let me know how the downloading is going everyone.

Update: Rapdishare sucks apparently you can only get 1gb downloads per day. (50gb if you're "pro")
Well ummm I'm definitely going to be looking into non-public file hosts for sure now sorry guys for now first come first serve? :)

Okay a fixed version of the "Holiday Special" has been uploaded to my new filehost rapidshare. I'm working on getting the rest all running but it'll take sometime if there are things still missing in a week or so let me know I'm bound to miss something as usual.
 I'm going to work my way through the rest of the stuff now, thanks for all the emails and support you guys are awesome!

13 comments:

  1. The Happy Holiday link loads with a "Download not available
    File owner's public traffic exhausted. (da3c7b74)" error. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a comment on the other post but don't know if you saw it or not. Could you use dropbox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it but dropbox isn't an option because it has limited storage, or at least I'm certain that I'll be uploading more than 1gb haha well you can send me an invite and I'll use it for now but I'm probably going to be pairing up with barablogger to host the files.

      Delete
  3. The new links is working fine. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the surprise What Will Happen While The Little Brother is Around - Terujirou link is not working, it says on my firefox browser :"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

    The latest policeman island is working tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you! Where have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You missed FireCode Chapter 3 and thank you for reuploading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fire code ch.3 is working for me, check again? =/

      Delete
  7. Hanayuke! doesn't work. Links are invalid :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. please check link burst beast ch.5. thank ^^

    ReplyDelete