My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays you guys, hope you like your gift! There's still more coming I was SUPPOSED to translate all the moritake I had on me and put it in one file but I started policeman island 3 too late and ran out of time for this.  Anyways enjoy! I'll get the other series over to you guys sometime haha...

10 comments:

  1. happy holiday thank you leon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I think I really like this artist. A great mix of cute and sexy and HOT! Happy holidays indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays, Leon and thank you for your nice present. It was much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Leo, From Brazil *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you so siwwy i see what you did there.

      Delete