My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

UPDATED: mediafire account got suspended

I'm currently reuploading the most recent things and then I'll work my way down. 


All links are currently down uh this is going to take a while to fix haha so um yeah, I'm gonna look around for a place that has good filehosts(that don't have 30sec download timers and all that annoying stuff) or maybe work out a deal with people who currently own webspace.  Anyways uh...temporary downtime for now.

on the bright side my donate button is working now so feel free to donate(to currently comatose side lol) bad time to ask im sure :3 but ill be up and running before the year ends hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. Would you be able to use Dropbox somehow? They host storage for sharing files with others over the net. And since the files are pictures there should be a decent amount of space for your needs. If not they have incentives for expanding your available space. Let me know if you want to join and I could send you an invite (if you send invites they grant you bonus storage ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the one of your fans blog I recommend you tu upload it in pan.baidu.com (fast download like in mediafire).

    But, these website also help you:
    billionuploads.com
    rockdizfile.com (your file must be .zip, .rar is not allowed)
    They will pay you every each file which has downloaded.
    So you can get more income, and link safer than mediafire. And also fast to download.

    Don't be doubt or hestitate to contact me : mdepan41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete