My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hanayuke Chapter 11

I managed to squeeze out another chapter before the month ended but....this chapter....*sigh*

yeah.

ONE CHAPTER LEFT.

6 comments:

  1. New translations on two consecutive days - supersonic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventhough the arrival of Teppei kinda ruin the plot, but it does enhance the romance between the two lead, and I really like it. Kanta apparently is 'obsessed' with Teppei, perhaps because he's the first one to pop his cherry. And although some people might not like it, seeing Shuuji goes berserk at him was a nice thing, perhaps my favorite scene of this chapter hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its better to upload the files on putlocker
    its better than midiafire.. cuase midiafire is not good like before,..also if its possible you share with us some good bara sites.. thanks

    ReplyDelete