My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hanayuke Ch.12

Hanayuke Ch.12!
The end of the story, wonderful and spectacularly late as well.

I am happy with this ending, I am not happy how it got there but whatever it ended. Wooh.

Katekyo is proceeding smoothly I have a wonderful diligent translator dealing with a good portion of the quizzes, and I am deciphering/translating some of the story and menu bits. Dealing with issues like two character names fitting in tiny boxes when the name in English is like 15 characters because yeah uh the names are longer in English.  So fun stuff, that aside there's a handful of commissions I'm currently bungling through and we'll see those sometime soon.

Also technically I'm not done with Hanayuke because there's the "extras" portion of Hanayuke I have to translate but we can save that and its cryptic message from the author of "this isn't the last of Hanayuke" for some other time. Whether there is more out there or not I'll worry about that after I finish these other two stories (Kensuke is nearing the end too).

So I'll see you guys all around sometime~ I need to get up to date with that semi-annual viewers poll soon too since it's getting close to the middle of the year already haha. (Given how long it takes for me to actually accomplish something that large)

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys I am unworthy of your kindness <( _ _ )> 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic - many thanks. I look forward to seeing the 'extras' portion of Hanayuke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Leon for finishing this series! You've done a great work, and I'll be waiting for the extra.
    This final chapter though, storytelling-wise is a miss for me, simply because it felt too rushed and sudden. It could've worked better if he teased the whole childhood/college story from the previous chapters bit by bit. And for once, I felt that the sex scene in the shack was too out of place and the writer should've use the pages to explain more about the past... it was hot -Kanta is probably the hottest Seizo's character so far, so I don't mind (though he does look inconsistent in this chapter)- but it really 'destroyed' the whole melancholic-vibe happening between them. Then again, this is an adult manga so yeah, I guess I can't exactly complaint. I can't wait for more of the pair though, cause the ending definitely felt 'hanging' and is already teasing for a continuation. I hope you'll be doing the sequel when it's out too Leon hahaha (eventhough you're not too fond of this one haha)
    Once again, thanks so much Leon! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thaaaaaaaaaaaaks for this story @@

    ReplyDelete