My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hanraku 6 and Hollowgram 1.5





















A pair of commissions that I wasn't sure if the commissioner wanted released or not but he wanted to share the love so here you go :)

Here's Hanraku 6 (the part with Largo, the other portion is the kids from Ano Hana so that is not included)

and part "2" to Hollowgram, part 1.5.

4 comments:

  1. wow...thank you man. I suddenly remembered Spongebob episode where he and Patrick need to have caramel body color just to enter a party. But he used the sunburn too much and dried his skin to white color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your time and hard work. Its really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for your time

    ReplyDelete