My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sasaki x Miura Bakuman doujinshi - Shoutarou Kojima


Another little commission I was working on, Enjoy

It's a part of the series of Kojima commissions I've been releasing (the first being Hollowgram 1.5) still one left, a HirumaxMusashi short.

3 comments:

  1. it says volume 1 in the picture are u gonna post the other volumes? r was this a one time thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as I know this was the only thing released (and all that was commissioned to me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u put more of this one it as a great read

    ReplyDelete