My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Semi-Annual Poll Breakdown Run-Down stuffs.


Alright so here's the breakdown for how I'm going to be doing this poll.  There's going to be 8 groups of 4 and each week(maybe half-week) I'll put up a poll with one of the groups up.  The top 2 from each group will move on into another group, so then its 4 groups of 4, then 2 groups of 4 and finally one group of 4,
Then the last top 2 from the final group will face off from the top 2 from last year!  First place wins it all gets translated and happy-day we start it all over again!

Here's a little draw-up of the whole system mumbo jumbo so it all makes more sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment