My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oyaji/Father - Senkan Komomo, Not my translation


So someone already translated Oyaji and being the overcritical person I am I went and read it and edited a few pages before posting it here.  So despite editing like, maybe 5~6 lines the whole thing obviously was done by the talented PGPG1234, he doesn't offer much aside from his email on his credit page so I'll just use this post to express my utmost thanks in saving me the trouble in translating this and sharing this with everyone! Enjoy everyone!

The poll is of course continuing as usual and if we find more that are already translated I'll probably end up doing this again just because it'd be kind of a dick move to find it translated and then say "oh go look for it yourself".

No comments:

Post a Comment