My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Poll Group A Redux


Group A is finished your winners who will move on
 in the bracket are:
First Place: Love Thief! 142 votes
Second Place: Challenging the Class System! 141 votes

Our not so lucky conteders who are knocked out of the running:
Third Place: Tiger Demon 51 votes
Fourth Place: Fumble 43 votes


Alright let's try this AGAIN, and hopefully without any startling revelations that upset the delicate balance that is my semi-annual polls.

Although I doubt this will change outcome much, I'm probably going to end up posting Group B, since that one actually looks like a "real match" compared to this one haha.

6 comments:

  1. Love "Love Thief" but can't resist Terujirou's works
    P/s: I <3 U & Ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Thief, Love Thief, Love Thief!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that "chalenging the class sistem" is going to be even better than the others... the story and the drawing of the chars are a little more interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf ahaha! love thief won after all xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anybody Know who is the artist of Challange of the class system? :3 thank you ^3^

    ReplyDelete