My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Semi-Annual Poll Group D

That's it for Group D! 

First Place: Ojimoe Mukku  266 votes
Second Place: Otoko Jyuku 140 votes

Our not so lucky LOSERS
Third Place: Manly Garage 96 votes
Fouth Place: Torment 61 Votes

It's time for group D!

This one is definitely one of the stronger groups out there, though I have a pretty good idea who is going to come out on top.  I'm guessing one of these here will go 3rd overall in the tournament heh.

On with the voting!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little sad because, all of looks really good TwT I hope you'll translate them near the future

    ReplyDelete