My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Semi-Annual Poll Group G

Group G is GONE! 

First Place: Let's Go Family! 257 votes
Second Place: Kippered Kip gotcha 240 votes

The goners
Third Place: Perversion Teacher 222 votes
Fouth Place: Forgetful Gorilla 59 Votes

I'm sad another AG work got knocked out but it was a close fight so it's okay.  Kippered Kip gotcha is pretty nice there's also a sequel that I guess I'll stick in with it later on.

Group G, second to last group uh yeah.
Vote away? wooh~


GROUP H THOUGH
There is ONE FREE SPOT so if there is anything in the polls you don't see that you'd like to see translated post it in the chat or here and I'll just pick out of that (or see if I even have it heh) I'd prefer it wasn't a part of the big three (Takeshi Matsu/Tsukasa Matsuzaki/Gai Mizuki) but anything else is up for grabs at this point.

1 comment:

  1. My fingers are crossed that "Bumpin' Balls" makes it back someday because the artwork looks really different, plus the story looks like it would be really hot!

    ReplyDelete