My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Monday, June 10, 2013

FULLBOCKY - Moritake

Finally finished this thing holy crap, almost got all of the SFX's this time thanks to the help of Grigolow. So many pages I don't how many times I went over this and still found mistakes. I'm testing things out with fonts too and Nueva looks good for thought speech but its hard to find "seeable" small/thin fonts.

My two year anniversary(and 2 Million views benchmark) is coming up for the blog so I was thinking of releasing this for it but I'll just do one better and release this now and then having something else new then heh
dont know what it'll be but it'll be something

Enjoy this!
thanks to all the people helping me with the sfx in barachat too :)

4 comments: