My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jiraiya - Hyakutarou vs Nihyakutarou


I've edited the translation credits since I basically have a translation group now (althought the name isn't unique and I'm sure I'm stepping on some toes with that generic name) with a raw provider and a cleaner. Thanks to all the support people and enjoy one of many upcoming Jiraiya stories! The funs just begun :)

Also the bonus isnt in there because I dind't get it done but it'll be done soon. misleading information abound.

3 comments:

  1. Hey did ya ever translated the bonus part aswell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't find the manga at http://barablogger.com/wooot/l/Nihyakutarou.rar and wonder is there any problem with the blog?
    Keep up the good work, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete