My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Semi-Annual Poll Group K

Group K is done
First Place: Akatsuki 301 votes
Second Place: Professor Makumakuran 244 votes


Third Place: Mukai Motono 156 votes
Fouth Place: Fighting Dog 01 87 Votes


I'm kinda sad Mukai lost but what're you gonna do, I'm surprised Akatsuki got first place (but this is because I've read it beforehand) TMatsu making it out of this group was a guarantee and I'm surprised more people didn't want to see the first part of fighting dog.  That's that though and we're almost down to the top 8!
Okay problem is solved I'm calm now.
I MADE A MISTAKE THIS IS FIGHTING DOG 1 NOT TWO IT HAS NOT BEEN TRANSLATED I AM FIXING THIS (NEW POLL LINK UP) CHANGING IMAGE)

Group K let's keep this moving I'll give this poll a bit more time than the last because it looks like it won't be as one-sided.

Also this is totally off-topic but I'm hoping to use what little bit of popularity I have to give this comic some more attention because imo it totally deserves it. Check out Monster's Garden if you guys have the time it's freaking amazing.

And while it isn't exactly relevant to the sexytimes that I focus on here the author totally ships the two buff manly men(Kilo and Todd) in the comic outside of the story (despite it probably not happening inside it anytime soon it's still super awesomes) also Kilo is the bottom for logical reasons aww yis

7 comments:

  1. fighting Dog has already been translated so....
    Voting for Mukai and the Takashi Matsu one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crap i forgot to change the image thank you for pointing this out.

      Delete
    2. Oh its that one then. Alright fighting Dog and Mukai

      Delete
  2. where is the fighting dog translation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a mistake. Leon put the cover of an already translated Manga for Fighting Dog. No Fighting Dog, as far as i know, hasn't been translated.

      Delete
  3. I love fighting dog! Great Blogspot check out mine if you get a chance ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad that Mukai lost too. I'd love to see it translated at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete