My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Semi-Annual Translation Poll - Group L

That's the end of Group L
First Place: Dangerous Relationship 326 votes
Second Place: Let's Go Family! 185 votes


Third Place: Working Out 156 votes
Fouth Place: Kippered Kip gotcha 57 Votes
and so ends the Round of 16, I'll be starting up the Round of 8 probably on the 14~5th of July.  Kinda sad working out lost to Kaz but at least this means there's one Kaz piece left in for people to vote on (and who knows maybe someone will commission Working Out)  the RAWs are out there somewhere...googling 外仕事 (that's the original name)(should offer some results (although I haven't tested it personally)


Here's group L vote for it.
Today has been a busy day bye.

1 comment:

  1. Don't suppose I could get the real name of "Working Out" so I can find the raw version? XD

    ReplyDelete