My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Request for Help - Cleaner (Filled)

  Update: Thanks for the quick replies everyone woohoo! Someone even managed to show me how this sorcery was even possible as well so yay learning~! It was actually a lot simpler than I had imagined haha.....but I'm not at the level where I can redraw censors that'll come later maybe.

Alright so I'll be translating a full-color doujinshi in the near future and I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to hop on the cleaning part in relation to cleaning see-through speech bubbles like the one shown here.  (The example isn't from the actual comic, I actually don't even have the RAWs for it yet)  I'm just planning ahead because I'm sure it'll be around eventually so if you're confident in your wizardly abilities on being able to clean things like this then send me an email so we can get into the nitty gritty details on cooperating and funstuffs.          

No comments:

Post a Comment