My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Semi-Annual Poll Final Four!

Alright we're down to the final four! 
TOP TWO go into a final poll to decide who gets translated first! Both will get translated (and if Dangerous Relationship win 1st I won't wait until I'm done with the whole series to work on the other because at the rate I translate we might not see it for a year then)

The two losers will get seeded into the later stages of the next poll so they won't have to go through the huge mess of group stages.

1 comment:

  1. While I have already found a translated version of Dangerous Relationship there's not even a raw of Ojimoe Mukku! I'm dying to read that! (Of course I'll enjoy a Dangerous Relationship translation by you!)

    But would mind giving me the raw for Ojimoe Mukku?

    ReplyDelete