My past works are now inside this handy-dandy archive: HERE!
I stream my translations LIVE here: The stream is currently OFFLINE
Want something translated that you don't see on here?
I'm OPEN for commissions contact me at my email syuuske@gmail.com for commission details.
I now have a Patreon where I manage any requests you have for translations, stop by there for more info!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Whichever Way the Wind Blows - Jiraiya

Here it is!
Number 1 in the votes, Number 2 in the translated stories from the Jiraiya collection, although I managed to release at my first scheduled time. It's a lot later than I had actually wanted to.  Anyways enjoy this nice and touching story from Jiraiya with a healthy amount of sexy times.  There's gonna be a little pause in releases despite my picking up speed, but if I get the RAWs for the next scanlation by tonight as planned than it won't actually change the schedule at all.

Big thanks again to Aniki for the HQ scans and to maddog for getting this all started!

At least this time I hope I got all the images in I've been trying batch actions in photoshop so I don't have to manually save each image because its a pain but I end up on missing some because I can't count clearly. So hopefully there aren't any mistakes on that end...

4 comments:

  1. i was planning on sleeping, then *ding* my email shows me this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice story! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a surprise! I've been waiting for this for weeks, thank you so much Leon for your efforts at translating this, you're da man bro! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still warming up for Jiraiya's artstyle... but I gotta admit, the story is really wonderful and heartfelt
    Thanks for the hard work as always Leon (and team)!

    ReplyDelete